SMITHFIELD, RI – Reflecting an enduring commitment to transformative education, academic excellence, and teaching innovation, Bryant University has emerged as a leader in a number of recent college rankings.
Among the most significant of these rankings is U.S. News & World Report’s recognition of Bryant’s International Business (IB) program as one of the best in the nation—No. 25 in a field of some of the most prestigious universities in the country. According to the editors, this ranking is based solely on peer assessment surveys, and only programs accredited by AACSB (Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business) are considered.
“This is an important milestone for the IB program and the University. It is an honor to be recognized by our distinguished peers as one of best programs in the country,” says Glenn Sulmasy, Provost and Chief Academic Officer. “International Business is a cornerstone of Bryant’s transformation to a truly global University with partnerships, campuses, and a network of 50,000 alumni around the world. I extend my thanks and congratulations to Dean Madan Annavarjula and our outstanding faculty on this important accomplishment.”
One of the University’s most popular and fastest-growing programs, International Business has climbed steadily in the rankings since its first class graduated in 2008. The program attracts some of the most academically accomplished men and women from around the country.
“It has been exciting and rewarding to watch the growth of the IB program since it launched in 2004,” says College of Business Dean Madan Annavarjula, the program’s co-founder. “This is recognition of the hard work and dedication of our talented faculty led by Professor Andres Ramirez. I want to also acknowledge Ray Fogarty and the staff at the John H. Chafee Center for International Business for their partnership in working with industry, a key part of the program’s success.”
- International functional concentrations. The IB program is one of the few in the country offering concentrations in Accounting, Information Systems and Analytics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Global Supply Chain Management, and Marketing.
- Real, hands-on global experience. Required study abroad and a set of global internships enable students to deepen their international perspective while immersing themselves in a new culture and language.
- World-class faculty with global backgrounds. Inspiring international faculty from around the world are experts in their fields and combine the latest theory with direct experience in the business world.
- Language Proficiency. Students learn a second language and demonstrate intermediate level proficiency in the language as a graduation requirement in the program.
- International Consulting Projects (Carolyn Rafaelian International Business Practicum). Students are assigned to real life companies on international Business Consulting projects in their final year.
To learn more about Bryant’s International Business program visit https://admission.bryant.edu/academics/courses-of-study/international-business.
Other rankings highlights include Bryant’s No. 10 spot in the U.S. News and World Report “Regional Universities North” category, the No. 7 school with “A Commitment to Undergraduate Teaching, and the No. 3 “Best School for Veterans. Read the full story here>>>
In Money’s “Best Value Colleges Rankings,” released in August 2018, Bryant is featured as one of the nation’s top 50 “Most Transformative Colleges” and is No. 15 for “earnings premium of graduates over peers. Money also ranked Bryant a “Best Value” for educational quality.
International Business ranks No. 3 in the U.S. in the 2019 College Factual rankings released this week.
To learn more about Bryant University’s academic programs, distinguished faculty, and students, www.bryant.edu.
For 155 years, Bryant University has been at the forefront of delivering an exceptional education that anticipates the future and prepares students to be innovative leaders of character in a changing world. Bryant delivers an innovative and uniquely integrated business and liberal arts education that inspires students to excel. With approximately 3,700 graduate and undergraduate students from 38 states and 53 countries, Bryant is recognized as a leader in international education and regularly receives top rankings from U.S. News and World Report, Money, Bloomberg Businessweek, Wall Street Journal, and Barron's. Visit www.Bryant.edu.