September 5 Application Deadline for Fall Term of Self-Paced Course Sequence
SMITHFIELD, RI – Bryant University has announced the 2019-20 academic year schedule for its fully-online Professional Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree program. Answering the national call for business leadership and continuing Bryant’s 156-year tradition of innovation and continuous evolution, this program has garnered national recognition in the first year since its 2018 launch.
September 5 is the application deadline for the fall 2019 session, which begins October 12.
Dates for subsequent sessions of the program are:
- Winter 2020: application deadline November 23, session dates January 4, 2020-March 14, 2020
- Spring 2020: application deadline February 7, 2020, session dates March 14-May 23, 2020
- Summer I 2020: application deadline April 17, 2020, session dates May 23-August 1, 2020
- Summer II 2020: application deadline June 26, 2020, session dates August 1-October 10, 2020
- Fall 2020: application deadline September 4, 2020, session dates October 10-December 19, 2020
- Winter 2021: application deadline November 20, 2020, session dates January 2-March 13, 2021
- Spring 2021: application deadline February 5, 2021, session dates March 13-May 22, 2021
- Summer I 2021: application deadline April 16, 2021, session dates May 22-July 31, 2021
- Summer II 2021: application deadline June 25, 2021, session dates July 31-October 9, 2021
Bryant has been a leader in the MBA arena for 51 years, and the Professional MBA online is Rhode Island’s first fully online MBA from an AACSB-accredited institution. Bryant’s Graduate School of Business has been accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB) International since 1994, and the school has offered the Master of Business Administration degree since 1969. More than 6,300 Bryant alumni, who are distinguished leaders in organizations across the country and around the world, hold a Master’s Degree from Bryant’s prestigious graduate programs. Under the visionary leadership of Bryant President Ronald K. Machtley, Bryant has expanded both graduate and undergraduate programs, which are ranked among the nation’s finest.
Bryant University’s business programs are consistently recognized and ranked among the very best in the country.
“The Bryant Professional MBA online is an extension of Bryant’s world-class graduate business education,” says Provost and Chief Academic Officer Glenn Sulmasy, J.D., LL. M. “Our innovative MBA program is available to aspiring leaders from all over New England, and indeed, from around the world. The flexibility afforded by our MBA online is particularly attractive to working professionals aspiring to advance within their chosen field or industry.”
The Bryant Professional MBA online incorporates all of the hallmarks of the Bryant education — world-class faculty, innovation, technology, analytics, leadership, collaboration, global perspective, and invaluable and practical capstone experiences. Students benefit from the same personal attention, resources, and award-winning facilities that distinguish all Bryant academic programs. In addition, every student in the program has a dedicated academic success coach to help navigate the process, set priorities, stay on track and get the most out of the program.
“Bryant University’s business programs are consistently recognized and ranked among the very best in the country,” said Madan Annavarjula, Ph. D., Dean of Bryant’s College of Business. “The Professional MBA online is just one example of how we continue to enhance and strengthen these programs to be aligned with industry needs and students’ professional aspirations.”
Designed for working professionals looking to advance in their careers, the Bryant Professional MBA online prepares graduates to enhance the performance of their organizations by building strategic leadership skills and knowledge. The schedule is flexible and self-paced, featuring five start times each year and no prescribed course sequence. Students may complete the 10-course program in as little as one year while working full-time and balancing personal commitments.
Bryant faculty will equip students with the analytical, technological, and interpersonal skills required to meet the challenges of working in a diverse and global marketplace. Through the MBA Online, students will develop an understanding of foundational business knowledge; learn how to apply this knowledge to evaluating, analyzing, and solving business problems; and develop expertise in combining values-based leadership decision-making with business problem-solving.
- Students from around the U.S. and the world can enroll
- Flexible 10-course self-paced program with five start times each year, no prescribed sequence. Can be completed in one year while working full-time.
- GMAT waiver with qualified work experience (work experience is expected)
- Tuition less than $22,000 ($2,150 per course plus $495 for Strategies for Success intro course)
To learn more about the MBA Online or other graduate programs at Bryant, visit http://BeInDemand.bryant.edu.