The Office of University Relations offers assistance to print, broadcast and online media. We can connect reporters with faculty experts, assist news crews with on campus photography/videography, or help members of the media locate archived photos, news stories and press releases.
Guidelines for on-campus news reporting:
- Contact the Office of University Relations before coming to campus so that we can alert the Entry Control Station about your visit;
- You will need permission in advance from the director of public relations in order to enter classrooms, libraries, laboratories or similar facilities;
- Residence halls are not open to news media;
- Because photo/video/television equipment could interfere with traffic or University activities, you will need permission in advance from the Office of University Relations to photograph, videotape or broadcast live from campus. Permission for exterior shots is generally granted as long as it does not interfere with University operations;
- All commercial non-news photography or videotaping must be approved in advance by the Office of University Relations.
If you are covering Bryant Bulldog athletics, your best resource is the Athletic Communications office.