April 20, 2023
For Bryant University media inquiries, please contact the University Marketing and Communications office at (401) 232-6730 or email Karen Greco, associate director of public relations.
For media inquiries and coverage of Bryant Bulldog athletics, please contact the Athletics Communications office.
Please contact Karen Greco, associate director of public relations, if you would like to get in touch with one of our faculty members.
- Sharmin Attaran, Ph.D. Expertise: marketing, social media marketing, digital marketing strategies, sustainability marketing. Co-author of The Little Black Book of Social Media Marketing. Professor of Marketing at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Marketwatch, Authority Magazine
- Loring Barnes, APR, Fellow PRSA. Expertise: crisis communications, organizational (and leadership) change, front-line COVID response, public policy, and governmental operations. Adjunct Faculty at Bryant University, Entrepreneurism and Marketing. Media Coverage: Boston Globe, The Street, Entrepreneur, CBS, and FOX
- Stefanie Boyer, Ph.D. Expertise: marketing, sales, digital marketing, ethical AI in business. Co-author of The Little Black Book of Social Media Marketing. Professor of Marketing at Bryant University and co-founder of RNMKS, an AI-driven platform for assessing and training sales talent. Media Coverage: Wall Street Journal, Government Technology, Yahoo Finance, Boston Globe
- Allison Butler, Ph.D. Expertise: design thinking, educational psychology, child & adolescent development, psychological testing & assessment. Professor of Psychology at Bryant University and Director of Bryant's IDEA (Innovation and Design Thinking For All) Program. Media Coverage: ABC6
- Rick Gorvett, Ph.D. Expertise: actuarial applications of economic theory and financial mathematics, enterprise risk management, and predictive modeling. Professor of Mathematics and Chair of Mathematics and Economics at Bryant University. Media Coverage: NPR and Quartz
- Michael Gravier, Ph.D. Expertise: global supply chain management and global trade. Professor of Marketing at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Fortune, Adweek, and is a regular columnist for Supply Chain Management Review
- Ray Grigelevich, MBA '00, BS '91. Expertise: COVID-response financial recovery programs, commercial banking, and financial management. Adjunct Faculty at Bryant University, Finance.
- Kirsten Hokeness, Ph.D. Expertise: immunology, virology, microbiology, and human health and disease. Professor and Chair of Science and Technology at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Parade, Salon.com, NBC News, Forbes, USA Today, Huffington Post, and WPRI-TV
- Jongsung Kim, Ph.D. Expertise: economics of immigration, aging population, and discrimination; labor economics; econometrics; and current affairs of East Asian economy. Professor of Economics at Bryant University. Media Coverage: The Boston Globe
- Heather Lacey, Ph.D. Expertise: cognitive psychology, judgment & decision making, health-related decision making, risk perception. Associate Professor of Psychology at Bryant University.
- David Louton, Ph.D. Expertise: investment strategy, financial markets technology and innovation, asset allocation, mutual funds, options market models, investor behavior, and applications of computational linguistics and machine learning models to investment analysis. Professor of Finance at Bryant University. Media Coverage: The Wall Street Journal, U.S. News & World Report, and The Hill
- Teresa McCarthy, Ph.D. Expertise: supply chain management (fashion / retail), global sourcing, and forecasting. Associate Professor of Marketing at Bryant University. Media Coverage: The Wall Street Journal
- Christopher Morse, Ph.D. Expertise: risk and crisis communication, crisis management, health communication, uncertainty management, information seeking. Professor of Communication at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Axios, Minneapolis Star Tribune, Fox News, ABC News, NBC News, USA Today
- Peter Nigro, Ph.D. Previously worked at the Office of the Comptroller of the Currency. Expertise: the Fed, markets, financial saving, credit risk, and fair lending issues. Professor of Finance and the Sarkisian Chair in Financial Services at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Fortune, U.S. News and World Report, MarketWatch, Adweek, International Business Times, and Providence Business News
- Christopher Reid, Ph.D. Expertise: chemistry, biochemistry, carbohydrate-acting enzymes, biotechnology, microbiology, glycobiology, analytical biochemistry, chemical genomics. Associate Professor of Science and Technology at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Drug Discovery World, Infection Control Today, The Valley Breeze
- Michael Roberto, D.B.A. Expertise: organizational management, strategic decision-making processes, leadership, and creativity. Trustee Professor of Management at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Bloomberg's Odd Lots, Fast Company, Forbes, CNBC, Medium, and Freakonomics Radio
- Kristin Scaplen, Ph.D. Expertise: neuroscience, neurocircuits and alcohol addiction. Assistant Professor of Psychology at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Boston Globe, Providence Business News, GHB’s All Things Considered
- Edinaldo Tebaldi, Ph.D. Expertise: applied econometrics, economic development, and international economics. Professor of Economics at Bryant University. Media Coverage: U.S. News & World Report, The Boston Globe,, and Providence Business News
- Joseph Trunzo, Ph.D. Expertise: psychology, health psychology, and Acceptance & Commitment Therapy (ACT) for Lyme Disease. Professor of Psychology at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Providence Business News, Healthday, Psychology Today, and Aeon Magazine
- Sukki Yoon, Ph.D. Expertise: consumer behavior and psychology, marketing communications and research, digital and social marketing, and international advertising. Professor of Marketing at Bryant University. Media Coverage: Forbes and Adweek
Guidelines for on-campus news reporting
- Advance permission is required to be on campus, enter classrooms, libraries, laboratories or similar facilities
- Residence halls are not open to news media;
- Because photo/video/television equipment could interfere with traffic or University activities, advance permission is required from University Marketing and Communications to photograph, videotape or broadcast live from campus. Permission for exterior shots is generally granted as long as it does not interfere with University operations.
- All commercial non-news photography or videotaping must be approved in advance by University Marketing and Communications.