Bryant’s College of Business has established a new Dean’s Council, with its inaugural meeting held October 12 during the University’s annual Family and Friends Weekend. The Council exists as a forum for accomplished industry leaders to provide external perspectives, expert review and counsel, advocacy, and philanthropic support for College of Business students, programs and initiatives, and strategic direction.
“Through the dedication and commitment of our Dean’s Council, we will continue to enhance and strengthen these programs to be aligned with evolving industry needs and our students’ professional aspirations.”
According to Dean Madan Annavarjula, Ph.D., members of the Dean’s Council will play a vital role in sharing their perspectives and expertise to help to set objectives that keep Bryant at the forefront among the most highly regarded business programs in the U.S. Through service on the Dean’s Council, these distinguished alumnae/ni and friends of the University serve as ambassadors in their communities and professions. Council members will leverage their own networks to open doors that provide Bryant students and graduates with internships, mentoring opportunities, and career success.
“Bryant University’s business programs are consistently recognized and ranked among the very best in the country,” notes Annavarjula. “Through the dedication and commitment of our Dean’s Council, we will continue to enhance and strengthen these programs to be aligned with evolving industry needs and our students’ professional aspirations.”
Members of the College of Business Dean’s Council include:
- P. James Brady ’81, Council Chair, Vice Chair, Grant Thornton LLP
- Charles Caranci, Jr. ’88, CPA, Executive Vice President and CFO, LeChase Construction Services, LLC
- Jaime Eichen ’98, Partner, Ernst & Young
- Jeffrey M. Fryer CPA ’91, P’19, P’22, Co-founder and Chief Financial Officer, Rallybio, LLC
- John R. Galvin MBA ’91, President and CEO, AAA Northeast
- Eric Handa ’97, President and CEO, AP Telecom LLC
- Samantha Merwin ’12, Vice President, BlackRock
- Kevin O’Neill P ‘20, Managing Partner and Co-founder, Acertitude
- James Verraster ’77, CEO, Auromet Trading. LLC
- Scott Voss ’92, Managing Director, HarborVest Partners LLC
To learn more about how you can become involved with advancing the College of Business and the College of Business Dean’s Council, contact Executive Director of Development Edward Magro, J.D., at email@example.com or (401) 232-6528.