Five Bryant Bulldogs teams are heading into national postseason play:
- The Men’s Golf Team has won the NEC title for the second time in four years. The team was seeded #14 and will open NCAA tournament play on May 15 at the Aldarra Golf Club in Sammamish, WA, outside Seattle.
- The Men’s Tennis Team has won its fourth-straight NEC title, and heads to the NCAA Tournament on Friday, May 12, at #14 Oklahoma.
- The Women’s Lacrosse Team won its third NEC title with a commanding 16-7 win over Wagner last Sunday, and will travel to face AEC Champs Stony Brook University on Friday, May 12, at 4:30 p.m.
- Following its commanding 10-7 victory last night vs. Monmouth, the NEC Champion Men’s Lacrosse Team will face #1 Maryland in the NCAA first round on Sunday, May 14.
- After winning the D3 Northeast Conference Regional Championship for the fourth consecutive year, Bryant’s Ultimate Frisbee Team is again headed to the national tournament, this time in Lexington, KY, on May 20-21 as the #1 seed out of 16 teams.